Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Furniture Highlight

I have been busy painting away and trying out new colors. So I am going to dive in and show you all the lovely pieces I have been working on.

These lovely end tables I painted white and distress them as well. The top right table is a vintage modern end table from the 1960's, LOVE! The top left rectangular table is over 50 years old and in great shape. But look at those curvy legs on the round table, lovely. LOL
I love finding good solid wood pieces and giving them new life.  

This next piece is a vintage drop leaf table with wheels. I painted it turquoise and added clear glaze with white paint. As you can see the table has a vintage feel with a modern face lift.  


This next piece is a country oak drop leaf table/bench and I painted it in Kelly green, then I distressed it. I used the ASCP dark wax to give it a more aged look and it just changed the look of the paint. Love it! This pieces lasted two days and it was sold.


I also painted these wooded frames with the Kelly Green and it was sold in one hour. I am loving this green, how about you?

I have more projects I am finishing up on and will post on Thursday. I appreciate you stopping by and LOVE your sweet comments. Have a great week.

Hugs,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.