Monday, April 1, 2013

DIY Furniture

Last week was a long week for me, because my family and I had been sick. It was the worst Spring break ever. We all had stuffy noses, coughs, headaches and fevers. We are at the tail end of it now and everyone is back to school and work. It's hard to believe school is going to be letting out in 10 weeks and I have so much to do before the kids are out.

Here are the DIY furniture painting projects I have lined up for this week.


Pic 1 - I have this great wooded step and cabinet. I have not figured out what color to paint the cabinet in, but I'm sure it will come to me.


Pic 2 - Last year you may recall this table I stained in cherry, well I plan on changing the color. Also do you remember this lovely reading side table. I have it prepped and ready to go for a fresh coat of paint.


This lovely desk is something I picked up for my little girl. At first I was not sure of the color, but it isn't too bad and I am going to leave it for now. My girl loves her new desk and the drawers are her favorite part. Too funny!

On Thursday, I am going to share some things about wax paste. I have been getting a lot of questions about different waxes and the application of it, so come back on Thursday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.

Hugs,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.